Preparation of Manuscript
All manuscripts submitted to Suri must be original, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for any other publication. Manuscripts must be typed and double-spaced. Adequate subheadings must be provided. Notes, tables, figures, and illustrations must be kept to a minimum, and their sources given in full. Notes must be in footnote format, according to the latest edition of the Chicago Manual of Style.
The manuscripts for scholarly articles and review articles must not exceed 8,000 words, while book reviews must not exceed 2,500 words. Longer articles will only be considered in exceptional cases. Authors should provide a total word count at the end of the manuscript.
All manuscripts, except articles from invited authors, are reviewed by the editors and anonymous referees who are experts in their fields. All references to the author’s identity must be removed from the body and notes. Please submit a separate page that contains the title of the manuscript, an abstract of about 200 words, a list of keywords, a brief description of the author, and the author’s insitutional affiliation, email address, and other contact information.
Submit your manuscript, in Word file format, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are expected to make sure their submission complies with all the following conditions:
- The manuscript had not been previously published, nor it it under consideration in another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Provide URLs for references as needed.
- The manuscript must be double-spaced, employs italics rather than underlines, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
- If submitting to to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instruction in ensuring a blind review have been followed.